1. How many may attend the party? Between 5–100 guests may attend a pool party. A minimum of one lifeguard is required for every party, plus an additional guard for every 25 guests.
2. When can we host our pool party? Parties are typically hosted on the weekend; however there is limited weekday space. Call about specific days and times.
3. Not everyone coming to the party will get in the pool; does that affect our total number? Yes. All guests who enter in the pool gates are included in the total party guests.
4. Will the pool remain open to other swimmers? Yes. The total fee covers the cost of the pavilion to be private and the number of lifeguards required. We do not close the pool during normal operation for pool parties. If you are interested in a private closed party, please contact Heather Brands.
5. When should we schedule our party? Party requests should be made no less than 2 weeks out from the planned date/time. All pool party rental dates/times are secured on a first come, first serve basis. To officially secure a pool party rental the entire amount for reservation is due along with the signed contract agreement.
6. What sort of food may we bring? Parties must bring their own food and drink and plan to clean up after themselves with respect to the provided garbage cans. (Please respect campus restrictions and provide kosher food/drink. Great examples for this are sodas, water, fruit boxes, cheese or veggie pizza, bagels, lox, cream cheese, etc…)
7. How long can we party? As long as your heart desires, and your littlest swimmers can safely swim. Minimum of 2 hours is required.