JCC Break Camps
JCC Break Camps offer fun and enriching programs for kids during school breaks like Winter Break and Spring Break. Each camp includes favorite activities, like arts & crafts and sports, plus exciting extras like field trips and swim time, depending on the season. For more information on Break Camps, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPRING BREAK CAMP REGISTRATION FORM (to come)
No online registration, please use form.
Please email completed forms to email@example.com or drop off at the JCC Youth & Teen office
Spring Break Camp Information and Details
SPRING BREAK CAMP 2015: March 16-20
Registration opens February 2.
Core Day Camp Hours: 8:45 AM – 3:45 PM. Drop-off and Pick-up are both in the Austin Jewish Academy Circle Drive.
AM Care : 7:30 AM – 8:45 AM. Campers can be dropped off in the Upstairs Multi-Purpose Room (MPR).
PM Care: 3:45 PM – 6 PM. Campers can be picked up from the Early Childhood Program (ECP) Lobby.
Please send a meat-free lunch with your camper everyday except for Fridays when a pizza lunch will be provided.
• Completed registration forms can be emailed to the Youth and Teen Office at YouthAndTeenOffice@shalomaustin.org or dropped off at the Y&T Office.
• A COMPLETED 2014-15 ANCHOR FORM and HEALTH FORM must be on file with the Youth and Teen Department before any child will be allowed to participate.
• The deadline for Spring Break Camp registration is March 9. This allows us to maintain a high-quality program by ensuring the appropriate amount of staff and supplies are prepared.
• A $20 late registration fee will be added to registrations received after March 9. Late registrations will be accepted ONLY if space is available.
• All forms must be filled out completely. All information is required by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services. The JCC cannot accept forms that are incomplete or without payment.
• There are no refunds, exchanges, or credits for absences.
• Request for refunds are only honored for documented medical reasons and must be made in writing and subject to a $30 administrative fee.
• If your child requires medicine during the camp day, please bring medication to the camp office in its original container. You will be required to complete a Medication Authorization Form which can be obtained from the camp office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds, Cancellations, and Late Registrations
• Registration Deadline - The deadline for all WinterCamp registration is Wednesday, December 17. Registrations after that date will be accepted only if space is available and will be charged a $20 late fee.
• Refunds and withdrawals - There are no refunds, exchanges, or credits for absences except for in the case of documented medical necessity. Requests for refunds must be made in writing. All refunds will be subject to a $20 administrative fee.
• Sibling Discount - A sibling discount of $20 will only be applied to each additional child registered for the full week session. Daily registrations do not qualify for the sibling discount.
• Extended Care - Core day participants must be picked up by 3:45pm at the end of the camp day. Core-day participants picked up after 3:45 PM will be considered part of the PM care group and will be charged the PM care rate for that day.
• Medication - If your child requires medicine during the camp day, please bring medication to the camp office in its original container. You will be required to complete a Medication Authorization Form which can be obtained from the camp office by emailing email@example.com.Completed registration forms can be faxed to the Youth and Teen office at (512) 735-8037, or you can email them in to firstname.lastname@example.org.