JCC Break Camps
JCC Break Camps offer fun and enriching programs for kids during school breaks like Winter Break and Spring Break. Each camp includes favorite activities, like arts & crafts and sports, plus exciting extras like field trips and swim time, depending on the season. For more information on Break Camps, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring Break Camp March 10-14 is now open for registration!
Core Day Camp Hours: 8:45 AM -3:45 PM
AM Care : 7:30 AM-8:45 AM
PM Care: 3:45 AM -6:00 PM
COMPLETED 2013-2014 ANCHOR FORM and a HEALTH FORM must be on file with the Youth and Teen Department before any child will be allowed to participate.
Refunds, Cancellations, and Late Registrations
• Registration Deadline - The deadline for all Spring Camp registration is Friday, February 28. Registrations after that date will be accepted only if space is available and will be charged a $20 late fee.
• Refunds and withdrawals - There are no refunds, exchanges, or credits for absences except for in the case of documented medical necessity. Requests for refunds must be made in writing. All refunds will be subject to a $20 administrative fee.
• Sibling Discount - A sibling discount of $20 will only be applied to each additional child registered for the full week session. Daily registrations do not qualify for the sibling discount.
• Extended Care - Core day participants must be picked up by 3:45pm at the end of the camp day. Core-day participants picked up after 3:45pm will be considered part of the PM care group and will be charged the PM care rate for that day.
• Medication - If your child requires medicine during the camp day, please bring medication to the camp office in its original container. You will be required to complete a Medication Authorization Form which can be obtained from the camp office by emailing email@example.com.Completed registration forms can be faxed to the Youth and Teen office at (512) 735-8037, or you can email them in to firstname.lastname@example.org.