JCC Break Camps
Spring Break Camp
JCC Break Camps offer fun and enriching programs for kids during school breaks like Winter Break and Spring Break. Each camp includes favorite activities, like arts & crafts and sports, plus exciting extras like field trips and swim time, depending on the season. For more information on Break Camps, contact email@example.com or call (512) 735-8036.
Registration and Deadlines SPRING BREAK CAMP 2013 REGISTRATION FORM
A completed anchor form is required for all JCC Youth and Teen Programs, and will only be required once per academic year
• Deadline for Spring Break Camp registration is Friday, March 1, 2013. This allows us to maintain a high-quality program by ensuring the appropriate amount of staff and supplies are prepared.
• A $20 late registration fee will be added to registrations received after March 1. Late registrations will be accepted ONLY if space is available.
• All forms must be filled out completely. All information is required by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services. The JCC cannot accept forms that in are incomplete or without payment.
• There are no refunds, exchanges, or credits for absences.
• Request for refunds are only honored for documented medical reasons and must be made in writing and subject to a $30 administrative fee.
• If your child requires medicine during the camp day, please bring medication to the camp office in its original container. You will be required to complete a Medication Authorization Form which can be obtained from the camp office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (512)735-8036.