JCC Membership Offers Something for Everyone!
You may start the membership process here, but access to the JCC Fitness Center requires a fingerprint scan using our Biometrics® system. You may email this application or download and bring it in with you whenever you are ready to join. For more information, call JCC Member Services at (512)735-8040 or stop by for a tour.
Get involved in a community center that feels like a home away from home. Membership is open to all. The Jewish Community Center welcomes and respects people of all ages, fitness levels, interests, backgrounds and religions.
Whether you're looking for a place to build friendships, improve your physical fitness and overall wellness, attend programs with your family and friends, or learn more about your heritage, JCC Austin is here for you.
Members are entitled to discounts and priorities on events, classes and programs, and enjoy year-round use of the sports and fitness facility, with outstanding features including:
- 4,000 square-foot fitness center with a variety of cardio exercise machines and a Cybex weight circuit that's easy-to-use for beginners and dedicated users, providing a total body workout
- Outdoor, heated, 25-yard, eight-lane swimming pool that's open year-round
- Large, shallow children's pool
- Crushed red granite outdoor track
- Whirlpools and saunas in the locker rooms
- Free Fitness classes, including Pilates, spinning, water aerobics, Zumba and more
- 11,000 square-foot double gymnasium
- Two sports fields perfect for games like soccer and lacrosse
- Wireless Internet
- Extra service options such as Personal Training, Massages, and more.
- Two age appropriate playscapes for toddlers and grade schoolers
- Outdoor meditation garden and event space (Gan Yaniv)
You belong here!